Steve Walker

Steve wrote:
All has been pretty good until recently when I have started
renovating a room directly above a bedroom of the guy who lives
below me. He tends to get up early 6-7am whereas I typically
don't. As such we've clashed recently with him complaining about
me banging around at about 10pm. I try and get the noisy jobs
done before 10pm or leave it to the weekend if its going to be
really noisy (such as major drilling or hammering). Unfortunately
in this case I was trying to get a bit of plumbing work done
under the floorboards and he was trying to get to bed early.

I would find it very hard to sleep if you were plumbing directly above my
bed, and my sympathies tend to be with him.