Ellie

I just want to say a big Thank-You to you, Alex, AND EVERYBODY else who
has been so helpful on this question of fans in an audio computer.

As a result of all your different pieces of help and points of view over
the last few days, little Ellie got down on her hands and knees this
morning and snipped her way into several little bundles of wires tucked
away in corners of her tower and then from all the plugs and sockets
that were released she matched up two by wire-colour and socket type
and, bingo, the three integrated fans of my chassis whirred into action.
So now all FIVE of my fans are operating AND the extraordinary thing is
that the increase in noise is only slight! But the draft that is being
pushed out of the rear grille is now CONSIDERABLY stronger and that
makes me happier about all the components of this machine being as cool
as possible when I am recording in future.

Thanks everyone for helping me get there and with confidence!

Ellie.