Dan Espen

"Ken Moiarty" writes:

"Goedjn" wrote in message

[...] Doesn't the wheelbarrow section have pre-made replacement
handles, anyway?

--Goedn

Yes, the wheelbarrow "handles" I used were pre-made replacements. In case I
didn't make myself clear... it was the wedge-shaped wood sections (mounted
between the handles and the wheelbarrow tub) that I bought the 2x4 wood for.

Ken

BTW, I couldn't buy the replacment handles at my local HomeDepot (or any of
its nearby competitors).

Maybe you should have contacted the manufacturer.

I bought a wheelbarrow at HD a while back and the tire went
flat. After much frustration trying to fix it I emailed
the manufacturer to find out what the trick was.
Turns out the wheel has a lifetime
guarantee. They sent me a new one no charge.