Griz

Well,,,,, when abuse of spouse and/or children is involved I have no class
at all.
If I had my way the subject line would be "Widow Selling Tools".

Griz (aka Steve)
To EMail reply delete a letter from each side of @
Tools-n-Gizmos - http://www.Tools-n-Gizmos.com

"No Spam" wrote in message
Griz wrote:
The Mad Ex-Wife is my daughter. I'm just helping her sell some community
property to help pay community debt. besides being abusive he was a big
spender.

No doubt, you have only heard one side of the story. It's easier to blame
someone other than your daughter, but in most failed marriages there is
enough blame to go around. It's just not very classy to trash your
ex-Son-in-Law.

Your lack of class is enough to make me not buy anything, and then I saw
your high prices. Wow! Good luck getting what you are asking!