Larry Jaques

On 13 Jul 2005 05:14:26 -0700, the opaque "Vincent9993"
clearly wrote:

We are giving stainless service trays to our top teams this year that
we fabricated out of 304 stainless. Now we want to etch our club logo
in the center. Can we sandblast it in?

If you polish the rest, the logo could be sandblasted for contrast.

I'm looking to find the plastic stick on sheets that would allow mr to
cut out the logo for the sandblast to mark. I'm thinking that same as
glass here. Is this doable and where or what is called this plastic
pellicule.

Etch resist, Sandblasting resist, or rubber mask.

-
The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.
http://diversify.com Dynamic Websites, PHP Apps, MySQL databases