Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

"Vincent9993" wrote in message
ups.com...
We are giving stainless service trays to our top teams this year that
we fabricated out of 304 stainless. Now we want to etch our club logo
in the center. Can we sandblast it in?

I'm looking to find the plastic stick on sheets that would allow mr to
cut out the logo for the sandblast to mark. I'm thinking that same as
glass here. Is this doable and where or what is called this plastic
pellicule.

It's completely do-able. Go to any gravestone engraver (monument company)
and ask for some. They sometimes call it "blasting mask". The sort used by
monument workers is usually a pliable rubber, rather than plastic. Worked
carefully, it's also somewhat re-usable.

LLoyd