SteveB

"SteveB" wrote in message
news:Xh1Be.28240$4o.17693@fed1read06...

wrote in message
ups.com...
Possibly. I only need it to hold around 5.5 gallons. I suppose there
might already be something like it.

something like this:

******************
* *
* *
* *
* *
* *
* *
* *
* *
* *
* *
* *
* *
* *
* *
* *

With a pressure gage on the top somewhere and a valve at the bottom.
Having the top open up for cleaning would be a bonus.

I suppose there might be such things around, but I haven't the foggiest
on how to find 'em.

--
derick

If this is to be food grade, the health people will INSIST (!) on being
able to open it up for inspection, and cleaning. Probably a top plate
with a mondo O-ring.

You know, I believe this would make an awesome pressurized chili and
cheese dispenser for nachos. You'd have to have a microswitch on the gate
to keep from getting too much goo @ 100 psi, though.

This is not a big job for a CNC manufacturer. The first one should come
in at around $125k, and then taper off according to quantity.

Steve

Have you ever seen those huge soup pots in hotel kitchens. They will hold
about 50 gallons. Mounted on a stand with a huge handle to tip the pot and
pour? I would like to see where and how they are fabricated. And how much
one costs. They have the heating elements inside the walls of the pot. All
food grade SS.

BTW, what is the difference in number between food grade SS and dairy grade.
IIRC, dairy is 304. (??)

Steve