Rakster

Default Mira Shower Query

Hello,

I have a MIRA Advance Thermostatic electric shower. The shower has
just started to make a strange noise when you switch the unit on. The
sound is similar to a buzzing sound. The unit is less than a year
old. I installed the unit myself.

Nothing wrong with the plumbing as water is coming out the unit.

I have open the unit and can't seem to establish what the problem
is?????

So, since the unit is still under warranty, i was thinking of calling
Mira Customer Support. However, I have just read their warranty
agreement and it mentiones that if the shower was not fitted by a Mira
Engineer then the warrany could be void.Is this correct???

Cheers!