Joseph Meehan

I just replaced the screen on my office window. This time of year I
can not be online without the window open (I refuse to pay the
electric for an AC). Anyhow, the old screen had a small hole and tiny
flying bugs were getting in. I bought that plastic screen which
seemed to have the smallest holes. These damn bugs are still getting
in. They fly in my face and are totally irritating. I even put duct
tape around the edge of the screen frame where it meets the window
frame, which seemed to fit tight anyhow, but I am desprate. How in
the hell does one keep them out of the house? This is really starting
to **** me off. (They are very small flys or gnats, or something).

Mark

Some bugs are just too small for normal screens. I don't know if they
still make them, but I have seen special screens in the past to help solve
the problem.

I suggest your best answer may be to spray the screens with a repellent
and or an insectaside. Remember to seal around the screen as well.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit