Doug Kanter

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
. ..

I'm questioning your assumption that their purchase of an SUV means,
ipso
facto, that they must have been poorly informed. Justify that
assumption.

Sorry. I don't have stats, other than looking out my car window just like
you can. Would you say it's a fair guess that there are 10 times more SUVs
on the road today than 20 years ago? If not, pick a number. Look around
the
supermarket parking lot.

Beside the point. Answer the question: why do you assume that the buyers
of
SUVs must have been poorly informed before their purchase?

We're going around in circles again, so this is the last time: I assume they
made bad decisions because I see late model SUVs lined up by the dozens at
used car lots. I realize there are a few other possible reasons for this,
but this is my theory and I'm sticking with it.