Karen Ray-Stewart

Default Toshiba TP 43H60 Convergence problem

Hi, I have been working on TV's for over 10 years. I have fixed many RCA
rear projection,sets. This one I found really strange. the convergence
adjustment only works on the top and right side. It comes up as a numeric
key pad to adjust all of the crosshairs to align the screen. Some of them
work but the red is the one that is the worst.I did a check on the
convergence board It seems OK visually. please help . Do I have to order a
new board,or can I replace the IC,s , digital transistors, caps, locations
on board, ect...

Thanks
James