MM

Lane,

So you run the Viper at half throttle ??? Sorry man, Your gonna get about
100 ft of smoke with that car on plain pavement with stock tires. Besides,
it doesn't even look like he's on it. Been der,done dat, it's fake.

Mark

"Just Me" notreal at nowhere dot com wrote in message

"MM" wrote in message
. ..
Lane,

Doesn't look real to me, I've driven a Viper.

If that guy was really on it there'd be so much tire smoke it'd look

like
the back end was on fire. Even on a tacked up surface you'd still get a
ton
of smoke with those tires.

Mark

You don't want smoke. Smoke means wasted HP! The torque/power isn't

getting
transfered to the pavement, but rather burning up the tires.

Lane