J. R. Carroll

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 20:26:01 GMT, "J. R. Carroll"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:26:35 GMT, "J. R. Carroll"
wrote:

But then..thats the Left. They are good at that. The politics of
personal destruction outweighs the good of the nation every time, with
the Left.

So Coulter is a leftie now? Her statements and behavior are embraced by

nut
jobs such as yourself.
Tell me again how this sort of offensive nonsense brings us all together

in
the face of a common enemy. It doesn't. Coulter is acting the fool and

doing
Osama's job for him in the service of ------ what was it again? Remind

me.
Oh yeah, it's that "we" thing you keep talking about. Anne Coulter -
American Taliban.

Its called...responding in kind. But then..you knew that didnt you?

No it isn't. It's called hate speach and if she had used racial epithets she
would have been arrested and jailed.

As for being sexy, there is an old saying - beauty is only skin deep, ugly
is to the bone. Dear Anne hit every branch during her fall from the ugly
tree and she's a pig no matter how much lipstick you smear on her. And she's
a hit and run lawyer to boot.

--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.