quietguy

No confusion here Wes as I didn't intend to suggest that the 695 was a large
format printer. I was just hijacking the original post, but in a good cause.

I will keep my eyes open for a large format printer though, and will post here
if I find one. I think I saw one at the tip last week, so will check next time
I visit.

cheers

David

"Wes." wrote:

"quietguy" wrote in
message
Cant help you there, but if anyone needs any bits for a HP 695 I am about
to chuck one in the tip

David (NSW, Aust)

I didn't think the HP 695 is a large format printer, are you sure you aren't
confusing the DeskJet models with the DesignJet? If you were scrapping a
DesignJet, I'd probably be interested to see if it has parts compatible with
a 2500CP.

Wes.