jo4hn

Chuck wrote:

I just got off the phone with Suffolk Machinery. I got their name by
looking through past postings here. I ordered some Timberwolf blades
for my new band saw. I told them that this was my first band saw and
that I knew nothing about selecting blades.

The guy on the phone (Tom) was incredibly helpful. He asked what my
application was, what type of wood, etc. and selected the right blade
for the job and for my saw. He gave lots of helpful advice. I told him
that I needed it by Friday and he was able to take care of that too. I
was pleasantly surprised at how affordable the whole thing was,
shipping and all.

After years of been trained to expect poor service by dealing with the
BORGs, this was a real breath of fresh air. And no, I have no
affiliation with Suffolk, I just think they deserve to get some good
publicity. I am happy to give them my business.

Chuck

I seldom give an "amen" post, but in the case of Suffolk, I will break
my rule. Amen to all of the above.
j4