Grant Erwin

I have something that I would like fabricated. It's a food-grade
stainless steel container that will need to withstand about 100psi, for
what that's worth, plus various valves and whatnot. What's the best
way to go about finding someone who will take my somewhat nebulous idea
and help me fabricate such a thing?

Are you perhaps an inventor? Why don't you know more precisely what you want to
make? Fabrication is one thing, but you are asking for design mentoring, design
services, handholding, and also fabrication. Most fabricators I know would pass
on such a request simply because of the way you are phrasing it. You need a
fabricator if you can fully specify the part you want, including a blueprint.
Else you need - something else.

GWE