Gunner

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 20:26:01 GMT, "J. R. Carroll"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:26:35 GMT, "J. R. Carroll"
wrote:

But then..thats the Left. They are good at that. The politics of
personal destruction outweighs the good of the nation every time, with
the Left.

So Coulter is a leftie now? Her statements and behavior are embraced by nut
jobs such as yourself.
Tell me again how this sort of offensive nonsense brings us all together in
the face of a common enemy. It doesn't. Coulter is acting the fool and doing
Osama's job for him in the service of ------ what was it again? Remind me.
Oh yeah, it's that "we" thing you keep talking about. Anne Coulter -
American Taliban.

Its called...responding in kind. But then..you knew that didnt you?

Want me to post some highlights from the Left...including Leftist
politicians? Coulter is of course simply a writer. She cannot
interfer in votes or legislation. Then we have folks like Nazi
Pelosi..King Teddy Kennedy the 1st, etc.

Really really want me to go there?

Coulter highlights:

a.. "If you don't hate Bill Clinton and the people who labored to keep him
in office, you don't love your country."
b.. "Liberals love America like O.J. loved Nicole."
c.. "I think we ought to nuke North Korea right now just to give the rest
of the world a warning. ... They're a major threat. I just think it would be
fun to nuke them and have it be a warning to the rest of the world."
d.. "I think [calling Clinton a scumbag] is factually correct. ... I don't
think you could win a slander suit on that. Truth is a defense."
e.. "When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again
that John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people
like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them
realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be
outright traitors."
f.. "There are no good Democrats."
g.. "I take the Biblical idea. God gave us the earth. We have dominion
over the plants, the animals, the trees God says, 'Earth is yours. Take it.
Rape it. It's yours.'"
h.. "I think, on the basis of the recent Supreme Court ruling that we
can't execute the retarded, American journalists commit mass murder without
facing the ultimate penalty. I think they are retarded."
i.. "My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York
Times Building."
j.. "Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam
Hussein, liberals are always against America. They are either traitors or
idiots, and on the matter of America's self-preservation, the difference is
irrelevant."
k.. "Even if corners were cut, [Iran-Contra] was a brilliant scheme. There
is no possibility that anyone in any Democratic administration would have
gone to such lengths to fund anti-Communist forces. When Democrats scheme
from the White House, it's to cover up the President's affair with an
intern. When Republicans scheme, it's to support embattled anti-Communist
freedom fighters sold out by the Democrats."
l.. "[Canadians] better hope the United States doesn't roll over one night
and crush them. They are lucky we allow them to exist on the same
continent."
m.. "A central component of liberal hate speech is to make paranoid
accusations based on their own neurotic impulses, such as calling
Republicans angry, hate-filled, and mean."

Damn I love that woman..and she is sexy too!

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown