Larry Jaques

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:26:35 GMT, the opaque "J. R. Carroll"
clearly wrote:

There is something that you guys are overlooking.
The US is still in an uproar as the result of the initial attack.
We are still in the process of stripping US citizens of the thing we hold
dear - our constitutionally protected freedoms. UBL isn't doing that and
couldn't.
We are ****ing away hundreds of billions off dollars without much real
positive effect in our attempt to defeat "terrorism".

PRECISELY! Remember that promise lots of folks made when the attack
was over? "We won't let it change us." Fat f*ck*ng lot of good that
did.

Back in 11/04, CBS said "According to bin Laden's math, each $1 al
Qaeda has spent on strikes has cost the United States $1 million in
economic fallout and military spending, including emergency funding
for Iraq and Afghanistan."

Political turmoil is increasing, not abating. The country was as united as I
have ever seen it on 12 September 2001. Look where we are now.
We have served up the members of our armed forces as targets, hardened
targets I'll grant you but the Russians were willing to take 10 to 1 losses
against the Germans. We are squandering the most professional, well
equipped, best trained, highly motivated fighting force the world has ever
known and haven't bothered to ask let alone answer the most important
question of all. What does "Victory" look like? Our armed forces are made up
of some of our finest men and women. We owe it to them to ask and answer
this question. They deserve it.

Amen to that.

We have overlaid our commercial and financial with regulations that impose
enormous burdens and make us less competitive in the worlds manufacturing
and financial markets at precisely the time we need to be focused on
learning to deal with reality in these areas.
The President of the United States and his entire administration ( our
government ) are in the process of loosing whatever credibility they had not
with the outside world, but here at home where it really counts because they
have used any means to pursue ends that may or may not be realistically
attainable rather than being truthful and operating transparently.

Bingo, but do the sheeple know that? Unfortunately, not yet. I wish
they'd hurry up and wake up to it.

The list goes on but one possible reason we have not seen further attacks
here is that we are accomplishing the goals of our enemies quite well
without further prodding. Why waste the energy with so little possible
return.

And while we waste billions on protecting 1 area, 15 more are left
wide open. After 9/11, how many planes do you thing any semi-
intelligent tango would attempt to board and blow up? Once they do
decide to attack here again, look out. It'll surely be our
water/gas/power supplies, other modes of transportation, internet, or
simply any gathering of people anywhere. Let's see any force in the
world protect against that. It just isn't going to happen and all of
this feigned "protection" is wasted. Everything which is being done is
all dog and pony show ****; just a "show" for the fearful public. The
scary thing is that it's working. People are bending to the will of
their overlords.

It sucks. Hard.

Bigtime.

- Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag? -
http://diversify.com Full Service Web Application Programming