ted harris

In news:Brian Lawson typed:
Hey Ted,
Yep, been a while since you came out and played with us.

Anyway, did you at least contact Gesswein? They supply for specific
machines, and I suspect would do a custom order too. And I may be a
bit off-base, but it seems to me they supplied a "do-it-yourself"
round belting kit too.

http://www.gesswein.com

I did a quicky on their web site, and couldn't find anything, but I'm
certain it is there, and I can't locate my own old Gesswein catalog at
the moment either, but if you just give them an email or a phone call,
I'm sure they can fix your buddy up.

Don't stay away so long, next time.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario. (formerly from Windsor, Ontario.)

Thanks Brian, I will check it out. Do you happen to remember if the kit was
for an endless belt. This is key, to avoid vibration.
--
Ted Harris
http://www.tedharris.com