KLS

Default pre-fab cottage/cabin kits

I'm considering buying some land south of where I live, which has no
dwelling on it. Can folks advise on good companies from which to buy
modular, prefabricated kits for dwellings? I don't want the type of
house one would find in a suburb, but I would like something a little
bigger than the 12'x12' cabin kits I've found so far.

For those who are interested, what I really would like is something
rectangular, 20'x30' or smaller, with a metal roof and a porch covered
by the roof overhang. Ideally the floor plan will lend itself to
being expanded over time. The perfect plan/kit would be more of an L
shape, but I've found nothing of that sort so far. I think probably a
2-BR plan with a loft would be the way to go, but I am open to
suggestions.

The lot itself includes a ridge that's been cleared, which is where I
would situate the house. Thanks for any and all suggestions.