Joe Gorman

Ken Johnsen wrote:
"Joe Gorman" wrote in message news:42d2b6f3$0$18650$1
Can't remember where I saw it on the web, but I built a rack out of 3

vertical 2x4s attached to the floor & ceiling joists. 3' apart (like

wall

studs).

Drilled 1" holes, 16" apart, in the edges at 5 degree angle (pointing

up -

prevents stock from slipping off) and slipped 12" lengths of 1" pipe

into

the holes

Ken

Was this plumbing pipe or EMT? I seem to recall one using EMT but can't
find it again. I need a rack but only want to make it once.

I used iron pipe, per the instructions. Just checked and it's 7/8" od 5/8"
id

Thanks, time to get out the crowbar, small, and start organizing the
shed. Then I work on the upgrade from shop to studio.
Joe