Dave Hinz

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 08:31:42 -0700, jk wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:31:08 -0700, jk wrote:

Everyone _could_ be an asshole and merge right at the point where "left
lane ends" too, but most people have the decency not to.

Some days it doesn't seem like it.

So you join them, do you?

I do think the idea someone raised, of extending the auction by 15 min
if there are bids in the last few min to be a good one.

Yes, I'm the one who made that point.

I would modify it to be a single extension, of random but short
duration. But all either of them does, is equalize the chances of the
snipe services with the manual sniper. It still wont get the seller
more $ out of me.

Then stop bidding. Your choice.

WHy should I stop bidding?
Even your method doesn't get more $ out of me.

Then why do you object to it?