jim rozen

In article , Gunner says...

Gunner is no dummy - he may be a whacko right wing fundie
but he's perfectly aware that you can't prove a negative
proposition. The fact that he's resorted to a comment
like that honestly has me a bit nonplussed.

Fundi? Im Buddist for Christs sake. Again you are wrong.

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck - it's a Druid, right!

So tell me Jim. Since you havent been raped, robbed or burgled in

say..the last 5 yrs...there really isnt any need for police, is there?

The local constabulary do a fine job of catching folks with the
wrong color license plate, and they also were nice enough to
alert me when the local punk swiped my dirt bike.

But honestly I will revisit that very reasonable question when
the cost for the local peekskill cops reaches 5 billion dollars
per month. Pack a lunch my friend.

Jim

please reply to: