Chuck Sherwood

I have been thinking about buying a Taig lathe for making small pins
and related parts. I have larger lathes but it seems like they are
always tied up when I need to make a small part. So, I was wondering
how well these lathes work and if they are comparable to larger lathes
if scale is taken into effect.
Thanks,

I started with a sherline lathe. I have since owned many lathes but
I still own my sherline. I don't use the sherline lathe much but there
are times I find it useful. However I still use my sherline mill a lot
even though I have 2 other mills. I discussed this with sherline guys at NAMES
and he stated that may people tell him they still use their sherline
machines even though they have bigger machines.

chuck