Dave Hinz

On 11 Jul 2005 15:13:02 -0700, jim rozen wrote:
In article , Gunner says...

I can see that it doesn't seem to slow down terrorists at
all. The terrorists weren't *in* Iraq.

Prove it's not slowed down the tangos.

You're smarter than that gunner.

Then by your lights we should spend money
because it slows down the marauding elephants
from attacking my house in peeksill.

Have elepahnts _ever_ attacked your house in peeksill? I guess no.
Have terrorists ever attacked the US on US soil? Um, I seem to recall
yes. Have they done so since W's actions caused their operations to be
diminished? I don't think they have.

Please remit *your* tax dollars directly to
the jim rozen elephant prevention fund,
and then I can then challenge *you* to prove
that it's not slowing down the elephants.

The terrorists are real, Jim, the elephants in peeksill are not. You're
slipping.