FDR

wrote in message
ups.com...
"Interesting comment in that article: People don't like being bossed
around.
There are contradictions elsewhere in this thread. Jim....what's up
with the
contradictions? I suggest some advertising to get consumers to slow
down and
think before they buy an SUV, and that's "too much control". But,
marching
into another country on a lark - that's OK? "

Doug,. you don;t know squat about how to grow a lawn. You don't know
squat about freedom or terrorism. You don't know squat about economics
and supply and demand. And you surely have been proven to not know
squat about SUVs, why people but them, or how they even work. Yet, you
profess to have all kinds of whacko solutions to our problems. We
tried things your way. Remember Jimmy Carter, gas lines, excess
profits taxes to discourage oil production, inflation, high
unemployment, and America being held hostage by Muslim extremists?
That's what we get when guys like you run things

Remember Bill Clinton; economic prosperity for all, no deficits, no
quagmires. Compare that to the Republican chimp in office.