Richard
Funny you mention about the drain line, I never paid attention to it
before but on Friday I was mowing the lawn and it was really running
(Actual puddle nest to the unit). The only reason I knew that was OK
is I looked at a couple of my neighbors units and they were gushing
too.
Yes all week last week for the most part was hot, sunny and humid 55+%
easily each day thanks to Dennis offshore and some High pressure system
from Bermuda
Right now for example it's:
90 =B0F / 32 =B0C
Mostly Sunny
Heat Index: 99 =B0F / 37 =B0C
Humidity: 60%
We really need some cloud cover here in the afternoons to help cool
house down a bit! Without that there is a HUGE difference IMO

Thanks for all the great tips / advise here, it's much appreciated.