On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 09:30:51 -0400, someone wrote:

What sort of circular saw blade should be used
to cut plexiglas (Lexan)

Like the other guy said, Lexan is a very different thing from
plexiglas. Lexan is a very high strength engineered plastic and not
typically used on DIY projects or stocked in local hardware stores.
If you have Lexan, you probably made a special effort to get it.

I used to have an office in Pittsfield, MA which considered itself the
home of Lexan (GE Plastics) and has a road named Dan Fox Drive; I have
been told that Dan Fox was the inventor but have not tried to verify
that.