chad

Default Kinetico Water Softeners

I have one, it's two years old in August 05.
month two it had to be changed as was not working.
now i am unable to regenerate it. while away the salt ran out.
replaced it ,regenerated as per instructions, lots of water hissing etc
for 20 mins then nothing. having checked after a few days to allow
water to clear through tanks ,we still have hard water.
spoke to instalation egineer who advised may need new unit?
complained to manufacturer today who said he will get back to me.
will keep you posted.nb this unit cost nearly =A31500 fitted
Choose carefully. chad, somerset