John

Default Laminate Flooring

A friend of my wifes has asked me to lay some laminate flooring (Click type)
for them in their hall. The hall was originally fitted with glue type
laminate flooring, which they have now removed. The original installation
was done with the flooring put under the (cut) architraves etc. Does anybody
have any tips/experience as to how I can get the last run of flooring under
any architratraves that are already cut. If it was glue type I would just
cut to suit, slide under the architrave and 'pull back' into position, but
with click type this would not be easy! Any tips or ideas most welcome.

Cheeers

John