Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Hugh wrote:
I've just removed some in a flat that I'm refurbishing. The tiles came
away easily leaving the glue. I soaked the glue with water on a sponge
- and after leaving for a while to soak in it scraped off very easily -
I was pleasantly surprised to find it left an almost perfect surface
that could be painted over without skimming first. Without the soaking
it's like stabbing at rock. Hope it works.

Sounds like they were fixed with a water soluble glue. You were very
lucky. ;-)

--
*I believe five out of four people have trouble with fractions. *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.