Andy Hall

Default Office floor: laminate vs. tree wood

On Wed, 26 May 2004 08:16:18 +0100, Peter Twydell
wrote:

In article , writes

The more demanding usage-test will happen in a few months' time, when
I do the same in my home office next door to hers - she's a svelteish
60kg or so, I'm less than twice that - but not by much! ("not overweight,
jsut undertall" ;-)

Talking of thinking laterally, since body mass index varies with the
square of height, I'm surprised that nobody has thought of the idea of
some means of making people taller.

Somebody with a weight of 90kg and a BMI of 30 would have a height of
1m73. By increasing their height to 1m90, their BMI would become
25.

But her office gets a fair bit of traffic from me
and the kids, and there are no early disappointing signs of wear...

HTH - Stefek

Thanks for the suggestions, Stefek, and good luck!

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl