Nate Perkins

blueman wrote in
:

Nate Perkins writes:
Abu Nidal was a threat to Israel primarily. I don't think we ought
to be in the business of fighting wars by proxy for Israel.

Nate hard to know whether you are just ignorant or garden variety
anti-Semitic in your reflexive vilification of Israel.

I think your reply is a little out of date. The message you are quoting
out of context is about six months old.

A while back I finally figured out that debating politics in a woodworking
newsgroup is absolutely pointless. You want to debate baptism, or London
terrorism, or Iraq, supply side economics, or insult whoever by calling
them an anti-Semite ... then debate yourself. I'll be ignoring ya.