Gunner

On 11 Jul 2005 17:36:33 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Aftershock says...

In article , says...
In article , Gunner says...

You're smarter than that gunner.

Then you have a higher opinion of him than most of us.

Gunner is no dummy - he may be a whacko right wing fundie
but he's perfectly aware that you can't prove a negative
proposition. The fact that he's resorted to a comment
like that honestly has me a bit nonplussed.

Jim

Fundi? Im Buddist for Christs sake. Again you are wrong.

So tell me Jim. Since you havent been raped, robbed or burgled in
say..the last 5 yrs...there really isnt any need for police, is there?

And there really shouldnt be any money spent on crime fighting..as you
are not affected by crime. Correct?

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown