distracted

Do you have a cyclone to separate most of the material out before the
filter? Other devices that separate out the particulate would also
achieve the same result.

How that is of help. Distracted

wrote:
Anyone have experience with this? Where I work we have alot of dust
collector fires. Our collectors are connected to shot peening
equipment. Occassionally, I am guessing a spark is sucked into the
collector and lighting the filters on fire.

We have sprinklers in the machine but we would like to stop it from
happenign all togther. (Every time the sprinkler goes off the fire
department is notified). needless to say the fire department is not
happy with us.