jk

Dave Hinz wrote:

You make no sense what so ever here.

How so?

Because you were incohprhresnsibe.

THe seller is not cheated because he is willing to sell at whatever
price he gets above the starting (or reserve ) price. He enters a
"binding contract" to do so.

Yes. And if you're manipulating the system to make sure that the
winning price is lower than it would be if everyone had a chance to bid,
then you're lowering that end price. Do you dispute that?

Yes. We clearly disagree that every one had a chance to bid. To me
they clearly did.

And then, why do you snipe exactly? Since you can get what you want for
what you want to pay for it if you just bid that amount, as you suggest
others do?

What in the world makes you think I snipe??????? Just because I don't
think it is "shady"

Right, you're defending and describing it but you don't do it. Gotcha.

Wrong.

I place my bids when I see the item I want, and I am not already
bidding on something similar, and it is a couple of days or less
(usually) away.

No snipeing service, no rushing to the computer furiously trying to
get in to bid at the last second.

As I said, I bid the most I am willing to pay for an item at that
time. If later I have reason to increase that bid (such as loosing
another auction) I might increase it, but that is rare.

And by sniping, you deny other people of the ability to do exactly that.

What you can't read? when did I snipe? WHen have I ever?

jk