Doug Miller

In article , "Doug Kanter" wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
. ..
In article , "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

The founders stated their belief in that document. This does not mean
that
you should justify bad choices by waving that document. If you do that,
you're no different than an Islamic extremist who justifies his violence
by
waving the Koran. The minute you stop thinking for yourself, you're
nothing
but a rock.

Who the hell do you think you are, to tell me that my choices are "bad"?

Weren't we talking about large numbers of consumers who buy an SUV because
they think it'll change their lives, cure baldness, etc? How did this
become
all about you?

OK, since you want to be a literalist about it... who the hell do you
think
you are, to tell other people that their choices are "bad"?

I don't know about where you live, but here, the used car lots are loaded
with 1-2 year old SUVs. Someone will come along here and say "Yeah, smarty -
their leases were up". Maybe. But, not all of them. I think quite a few
buyers are realizing they made lousy choices.

I imagine that some of them decided that it made more sense to get something
with a little better fuel mileage. The key is, they made that decision
entirely on their own. Without any help from you, or any other busybodies.

--
Regards,