Doug Miller

In article , "Doug Kanter" wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
.. .
In article , "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

I guess it's impossible, then. Forgive me for suggesting it.

Nobody said it's impossible, just impractical. And what you *should* be
asking
forgiveness for is launching a rant "why don't they just..." without
having
thought it through first.

I haven't "thought it through"??? You're making just as much of an absolute
statement, with little or nothing to back it up. Or....do you have some
information you're withholding, just to create suspense?

You made a series of claims. Let's see you back them up. Starting with the
idea that reengineering RWD to FWD is a "simple change".

--
Regards,