Mary Fisher

"T i m" wrote in message
On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 21:43:30 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message
. ..

My missus is an avid reader, as is my daughter .. just never appealed
to me .. I wonder if it's part of this dyslexia thing again, or my
tinitus not letting me concentrate, or maybe I'm just a heathen?

You don't ejoy reading.

So it seems ..

You don't enjoy eating.

I don't think so .. not like many other folk anyway?

Do you arrange flowers?

I did last Monday on my Uncles grave. I am 'reasonably' artistic but
not an 'artist' and as a personal choice will choose function over
form most times.

It would appear from peoples reactions I (we) actually do (and enjoy)
*many* things to different levels depending on money, oppertunity,
interest, weather etc.

Indeed.

It's just possible that 1) I'm willing to admit what I do / don't do
and 2) don't 'conform' to the more common stereotypical pub going
football / rugby / cricket / golf / fishing / cinema / theater
restaurant / book reading fan?

I have 'reasons' why I specifically dislike many of the above and for
the rest, they just don't float my boat. Is that wrong?

Not at all.I don't do any of the things in your list either - well,
occasionally we go to the theatre when we have comps.

I was joking about the flower arranging. I don't do that either.

Mary