T i m

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 21:43:30 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message
.. .

My missus is an avid reader, as is my daughter .. just never appealed
to me .. I wonder if it's part of this dyslexia thing again, or my
tinitus not letting me concentrate, or maybe I'm just a heathen?

You don't ejoy reading.

So it seems ..

You don't enjoy eating.

I don't think so .. not like many other folk anyway?

Do you arrange flowers?

I did last Monday on my Uncles grave. I am 'reasonably' artistic but
not an 'artist' and as a personal choice will choose function over
form most times.

It would appear from peoples reactions I (we) actually do (and enjoy)
*many* things to different levels depending on money, oppertunity,
interest, weather etc.

It's just possible that 1) I'm willing to admit what I do / don't do
and 2) don't 'conform' to the more common stereotypical pub going
football / rugby / cricket / golf / fishing / cinema / theater
restaurant / book reading fan?

I have 'reasons' why I specifically dislike many of the above and for
the rest, they just don't float my boat. Is that wrong?

All the best ..

T i m