Joe

T i m wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 20:11:58 +0000, Joe wrote:

John Rumm wrote:

T i m wrote:

p.s. Proud to say has never been to Lakeside, Bluewater, Wood Green SC
etc etc .. ;-)

You have not missed much ;-) Been to lakeside about three times... that
was about two too many!

There's a Borders there, the only proper bookshop for many miles,

If I ever need a book (not happened yet g) I think Amazon would be
easier (I don't have any cords or sandals so would stand out in a book
shop) ;-) ( joke)
also

Indeed, but even W H Smith will get you any book you name. A proper
bookshop is where you go to find out which book that is.