blueman

Kevin writes:
And by "formed" you mean "stole the land from existing tenants".

Really, so you obviously don't know that about 50% of Israelis are of
Middle Eastern origin, many having been summarily expelled from the
Arab lands where they had lived for generations.

Also you wouldn't know that there was a continuous Jewish presence in
Israel for thousands of years.
Even in Jerusalem, there has been a Jewish plurality for the past 150
years...

Or that the Holy Land was pretty much a barren wasteland in the
mid-19th century with only a small native Jewish and Arab population
(see Mark Twain's note on his 19th century visit)

Or that most modern day "Palestinians" actually came to the land in
the past 100 years, attracted by the wealth created by the parallel
Jewish immigration.

Or that until 1948, only the Jews were called Palestinians (and
today's "Jerusalem Post" was actually called the "Palestinian
Post"). The native Arabs identified with their brethren throughout the
Middle East and did not want to be called Palestinian

Facts -- they have a way of getting in the way of the truth

And by "...sane and democratic..." you mean a country which believes
it's existence is God's will, their God of course, and unless you
believe in their God you don't get to vote or enjoy full citizenship.

Tell that to the 20% of the country that is Arab and have full voting
rights (though they presumably believe in God).
Tell that to the 80-90% of the Jewish population that is non-religious
and only superficially believe in God in any real sense

And remind me of all the Arab states that even let women let alone
non-Muslims have full citizenship rights.

During the first Gulf War our US soldiers who were saving the Saudi
royalty's butts weren't even allowed to have Christmas services on
Saudi territory.

Guess you liked the Taliban too.

Non-Sequitur

The only reason we NEED Israel as an ally is BECAUSE we have Israel as
an ally.

Non-Sequitur

Why is the entire Arab world ****ed of at us? Ask yourself when was
the last time we bombed Tel Aviv for ignoring/violating a
U.N. resolution.

Because the resolutions against Israel, apart from being completely
biased and racist, are not passed under the article of the UN
requiring forceful compliance. Different resolutions have different
enforcing powers...

But then again you clearly know nothing about the Middle East other
than the bigoted views you hold towards Jews and Israel.