wildbill

Default Looking for a good cordless drill charger with drill

My 12yr old (or older...I don't remember) Ryobi 9.6 has finally died.
So now I'm looking for another cordless drill. From what I'm seeing,
most of the drills are comparable. The real difference(s) seem to be
in the charger. Multi-hour chargers, one-hr chargers, 20-min chargers,
etc. Unfortunately, most marketing doesn't seem to focus on the
charger capabilities. So my ideal battery charger would be like:

1) quick--1 hour or so
2) Will automatically switch to trickle-charge when the battery is
charged so I don't have to worry about leaving the battery in the
charger overnight
3) Has an option to "re-condition" the battery before charging.

I'm looking for charger/drill mostly for weekend warrior around the
house, i.e., I'm not trying to make a living with my tools. Looks like
18v is now the "standard" but I've been perfectly happy with my 9.6 all
these years.

Any suggestions, comments, URLs, etc. welcomed.

Bill W