Mike Pio

Default Outdoor Lumber Storage

Like many, I'm trying to make more room in the shop. The only thing left
that can possibly go is the lumber storage. I have a great spot for it
outside, but short of building an entire shed for it, I don't know how to
protect if from the sun and rain (I'm in Arizona so it's more of a sun
problem than rain). Of course, out here, scorpions and spiders are also an
issue, as they love to build homes in places like that.

I have a 6 foot block wall that I'd like to attach the rack to and hang the
material (including sheet goods). Any ideas on how to protect it properly
from the elements?

TIA

-Mike