jim rozen

In article , Dave Hinz says...

It just frosts my cake when I see folks here complain bitterly
about how their school taxes are used to teach the demon
evolution,

Don't ascribe arguments to me that I haven't made. It's a cheap tactic.

The comment was *not* attributed to you. I think that was
pretty clear when I said "folks" and not "you." To be
perfectly clear, I am aware that you personally would not
and have to teh beset of my knowledge, made such a comment
here.

but they'll write a blank check for a few billion
a year for a war that seems to do nothing more than encourage
terrorism on a gobal level.

So, you contend that it has escalated then, do you?

John's number was what, $5B per month of your tax money, yes?

Escalation or not, that's still a hunk-O-change. What would
*you* like to see money like that spend on?

Jim

please reply to: