Spehro Pefhany

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 20:43:13 GMT, the renowned xray
wrote:

Do I interpret correctly, that you liked the videos? I did too. Just
ordered another set today.

No, I indicated that I'd placed my first order just now. One was in
stock and one not, so they have to do two shipments anyway (a
complication to discounting multiple orders that could only be worked
around by having real-time inventory, adding at least some up-front
cost to their operation). The Paypal buttons are relatively
unsophisticated, but easy to use.

Vast selection of stuff to choose from. I'll probably do this on and off
for a while.

Yes, a nice broad selection. I imagine the quality varies, but at $10
many are probably worth a look.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany