Spehro Pefhany

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 07:12:36 GMT, the renowned xray
wrote:

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 23:27:24 -0700, "Bart D. Hull"
wrote:

Oh another suggestion. How about rent 4 and get the 5th rental free as
long as you request it with your 4th rental. (No extra postage required
on a 2nd DVD in the same package.)

I rented a pair of DVDs on welding about the time this thread started. I
was actually waiting for the package to arrive when the original message
of this thread was posted. I'm now a happy customer.

I thought the pricing was very good especially after taking out the cost
of shipping two directions. Packaging and handling isn't free either. I
did get a discount for ordering both of the two DVDs in the series that
I selected. I don't think that a discount applies for ordering 2 or more
unrelated DVDs, but that might be something to consider if it doesn't.

I'm willing to let him keep the money. Just rented a couple of videos.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany