PC Paul

"RedOnRed" wrote in message

"PC Paul" wrote in message
. uk...
"John Rumm" wrote in message
....Hopefully water should not be getting in from outside the roof....

This is a *flat* roof we're talking about!

Leaking is what they do :-(

No it aint.

I've got a flat roof which I had re-done with a fibre glass roofing system
and a 25 year guarantee with it. It's miles better then the tar & felt
option which we still persevere with since Roman times.

I had my garage done the same - been great ever since. But every flat roof
I've ever had has needed something doing to it. Damn things.

Probability says that unless the roof has already been redone, leaks *will*
be a problem and the choice of insulation should take that into account.