jim rozen

In article , Dave Hinz says...

You claimed that the anti-terrorism efforts weren't working.

Take a global view. Don't just restrict your view to your own
backyard.

To put it another way, what are *you* as a taxpayer getting
for your billions of dollars that's being shelled out right now?

It just frosts my cake when I see folks here complain bitterly
about how their school taxes are used to teach the demon
evolution, but they'll write a blank check for a few billion
a year for a war that seems to do nothing more than encourage
terrorism on a gobal level.

Jim

please reply to: