B.B.

In article ,
Dave Hinz wrote:

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 08:33:55 -0500, B.B.
. ru wrote:
In article ,
Gunner wrote:

Given the cites I posted earlier...it would appear terrorism has been
on the rise since the 1960s.

But as it doesnt fit your world view and bias..it didnt exist before
January 17, 2001. Correct?

No, it has no relation. So it was on the rise since the 60's, should
that rise have abated after Bush's war if the war were effective?

Remind me again of what the followup attack to the US after 9/11/01 is?

And why can't you Bush supporters stick with the context of the
conversation. I was talking about worldwide terrorism since Bush has
been in office. Gunner tried to steer the conversation towards the
previous forty years, (and personal insults) and now you try to steer it
towards terrorism in the US only. Why are you doing that--it does not
have any bearing on what I said, even if it does have a few words in
common.
However, if you really do like the goal posts in their new position
then explain to me how what we're doing these days guarantees there
won't be any attacks on the US in the future.

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/